Maggie Lu
I have difficulty making sentences for some new vocabularies Hi, lady and gentlement! I have a difficulty making sentences with some vocabularies below. Might anyone help to make sentence and discribe the meaning of these or can you show me where I can find the examples on the internet. I'm please if someone can help me. List of vocabularies: 1/ Innovation adoption 2/ Maladaptive diffusion 3/ Sequence oppancy 4/ Hierarchical expansion 5/ Contagious expansion 6/ Stimulus expansion 7/ Periphery region 8/ Adopted strategies 9/ Built environment
You can use this web Merriam-webster.com Thank you :)
Here's something more to help you... When you search for expressions like these, put them in quotation marks: "Innovation adoption" This way, the search is only for that phrase and not each word separately. Also, try for a more specific search such as on a news search or a blog search: http://www.blogsearchengine.org/ You'll get examples in context instead of a definition.