Miriam
How bad does the Arabic accent of English sound? Please be honest ^_^
To me, it varies quite a lot. Some native Arabic speakers seem to have a very guttural sound in English. Others sound very pleasant, or even sexy! ;^) Perhaps it depends on where the person came from, and/or where and how they learnt english?
honestidad total, la tengo bien grande y busco alguien quien quiera aprobecharlo. gracias amor por tu atencion.
This is such a general question that it's almost impossible to answer. If you're worried about your own accent, then you could use vocaroo.com or soundcloud.com and post a sound recording of yourself. Maybe you could read a paragraph from an article. Then, post the link here and ask for feedback.
If the English grammar is right, then any accent used in English is good enough & it doesn't sound bad at all specially if it's understood, at least for me ;) on the contrary; I found the English Lang. spoken with an accent is more attractive to my ears than when we try to imitate American or British accent.