Tring Giap-hkun
Why so many people think vegetarians r fool strangers? They just choose a merciful living way,I think it's really great~And I'm a vegetarian too,but I'm always regarded as a bizarre silly guy...
Some people are just so used to having meat in their diet that they think vegetarianism is unnatural. They're wrong to think it's silly or to make fun of people who are vegetarians. They just need to educate themselves on the facts.
Hello my dear How are you, My name is Jane i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address( [email protected] ) I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have alot to tell you, Lot´s of love, have a great day and God bless you. Miss Jane
Why is vegetarianism bizarre or silly? I never heard that before. Many people are, there is totally nothing wrong with it.
Tring Giap-hkun
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Hebrew, Hindi, Persian (Farsi), Sanskrit, Tamil, Tibetan
Hebrew, Hindi, Persian (Farsi), Sanskrit, Tamil, Tibetan