Ngozika
when can one use At and IN
Both 'at' and 'in' are prepositions. 'At' expresses a specific location or arriving there etc. 'In' expresses being inside of something, part of something etc. 'At' examples: I am at the shop. (You are located at the shop.) I am at my house. (You are located at your house.) I just arrived at the stadium. (You are now located at the stadium.) At which restaurant should we meet? (Asking which meeting place is suitable.) 'In' examples: My food is in the box. (Your food is located inside of the box.) I am in my house. (You are inside of your house.) I am in the team. (You are part of the team.) I am in a hurry. ("A hurry" means that you are rushing or late for something.) She is in my car. (The woman/girl is inside of your car.) If you require more examples or help, feel free to leave a comment and I'll reply as soon as I can.
Ngozika, we would like to help you, but your question is far too general. We use these words in thousands of different ways! Why don't you give us some sentences using 'in' and 'at', and we'll tell you whether they are right or wrong. Then we can begin to help you.
Everything in English depends largely on the "context". Examples : Question : Where are you ? Answer : "I am AT home" Answer : "I am IN my room"