Cabtin ahmed hassan
what are the steps should I do to learn english?
These are my suggestions: watch movies/tv series in English; read newspapers or watch news in English; look for language learning podcasts; try to learn some grammar (there are loads of resources online) and finally, find someone to talk to - this is probably the most important.
It depends on your current ability level. I suggest that you find a good website online that can teach you the basics and get you started. I don't know if there are any free ones for Arabic speakers though I have seen some for some other languages. In my experience, conversation is more effective when you have reached a "B" level of ability with the language. Italki is great because you can ask questions and practice writing while you get ready for conversation. Then when you're ready find people to talk with. Practice is really important. I make lots of flash cards and look for websites that help me review and practice. Someone just told me about another great website called readlang.com. It's very useful to me.
hello ahmed i think your first step is joining italki then u have to listen alot for conversations and try to repeate it and find agood partner to practise with him good luck