Weiyang Luo
About a kind of seat. I used to remember a word which means a kind of seat mainly on a passenger train which can serve as a bed sometimes and a seat too . Sorry for the scarce information but I there is such a word. Thanks a lot.
Aug 23, 2014 10:33 AM
Answers · 3
Perhaps it's "couchette"?
August 23, 2014
A berth?
August 23, 2014
Reclining chair, maybe? Though I never saw one on a train...
August 23, 2014
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!