yu-u
Your explanation is everywhere like scatter. you need to polish your sentence. My teacher told me that,but I am not sure what exactlly the problem is. So please tell me when you use that kind of phrase to someone?
To polish a sentence means to remove unnecessary words or phrases so that the sentence is concise and to the point, instead of being too wordy and hard to follow. I'll try to give an example... It is commonly believed that John is a an extremely comical and funny boy. It is believed that John is a very funny boy. Many believe that John is a funny boy. The first sentence is wordy, the second and third sentences say the same thing as the first, but in a more concise manner.
Well if teacher said as above, then they also need learn correct sentence structure . Should be , Your explanation sentence is scattered everywhere , and you need to polish up on how you make a sentence correctly .