Yubo Ross
If you use Would ,It refer to things happened in the past? or it use as will ,sometimes,if it does give me an example!
Would can be used in many situations. Most of the time we use would in conditional sentences and questions, but there are many exceptions. Here is an example in the past; "She would have gone on holiday, but had broken her leg." We can also use would in the present; "Would you pass me the salt and pepper, please?" And if you want, also in the future; "If I won the lottery, I would buy a new house."
Re: WOULD It would refer to things in the future if any sentence refers to the future. It would refer to things in the past, if any sentence refers to the past. EXAMPLES: It would be nice, in the future, if you would answer my messages. It would have been nice, in the past, if you would have answered my messages.
Yubo Ross: May I make a suggestion to you? When you find a phrase that is difficult to understand or complex, you can simply abandon the use of the phrase and speak or write differently? I have found this to be a great benefit to me in my use of the English language. Instead of using the phrase "would think" you can write or say something like this. "It may be that....etc." or, "It is possible that...."
You can use would to refer to repeated actions in the past similarly to "used to". When I was young I would play football in the park every day.
I would say, not exactly. It itself is an example.