Daniel Jovi
what are the most common uses of "get"? I see this word in many diferent usage and it is complicated for me how to understand the correct meaning.
It's not so complicated, Daniel. On its own, 'get' has three main meanings: 1) receive, obtain : I'll get a present for my birthday 2) arrive: I get to school at 8 a.m. 3) become: I got tired at the end of the football match. It can also combine with other words (up/on/out) to form other meanings - but those three are the commonest uses.
I suggest you use a good dictionary because the list is very long. get sick get home get tired get angry get fat etc
...and let us not forget the proverbial, "Get real." Also, "Get stuffed" "get drunk" "get money" "get answers" "get confused" "get a solution" "get ahead" "get behind" "get hurt" "get healed" "get hired" "get a job" "get fired" "get arrested" "get released" "get beaten up" "get saved" "get rejected" "get wounded"