keyboard Hi, I want to make sure the name of a kind of musical instrument. It is like a piano but it is electronic and have different timbre. Is that named keyboard or electronic organ, or electone? Thank you!
Aug 25, 2014 3:31 AM
Answers · 2
You would generally say "keyboard" or "keys", although electronic piano, electronic organ or even synth(esizer) can be used to mean the same thing. Electone is a trade mark used for electronic organs.
August 25, 2014
I've never heard of an electone. It could be either a keyboard or an electric/electronic organ depending on the size and features. There are also digital pianos, but they try to mimic he sound and timbre of a real piano.
August 25, 2014
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!