what's the word I can use here? Hello. I need a slang word (a verb) to describe the following situation: if somebody took money from you promising to deliver smth or provide some service etc. and then just dissapeared with your money, what can i call it? eg: "Seems like a scam, i guarantee they're gonna ... you"
Aug 25, 2014 12:17 PM
Answers · 5
There are plenty of words for this situation! One is 'fleece' - the same as the wool of a sheep.
August 25, 2014
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!