juan camilo montoya
how hell can i speak with other people through this italki?? i just i dont know how to have a chat in here
Juan: Never, ever, use profanity such as "hell" with people unless you intend to offend everbody you are writing to. It is equivalent to the following: "I want your help. Now get busy that give it to me!" To answer your question further, look for the menu in the Red Box which is titled COMMUNITY. There you will find 4 different locations for communicating with others. Basically, you can use answers and discussions generally to become familiar with members who can assist you or guide your learning generally. You can find a professional teacher to offer you specific lessons also. Good luck.
My name's not Hell, but it's a common mistake. ;) As Carol suggested, you make friends through the site, then you can message each other. Online chat (and teaching) is done off-italki.
you can add friends through italki,then they will add you, you will be friend and you may send massages each other.