Serhii
Present times How long have you been studing English? - Present Perfect Continious Have I just asked correctly question? - Present Perfect I'm standing in a traffic jam - Present Continious I have been standing in a traffic jam for half hours - Present Perfect Continious
Your use of the tenses is correct, although you have some other random errors. As far as "Have a just asked the correct question?" that is correct according to the grammar books -- the word "just" doesn't refer to a specific time in the past, it just means "immediately before now." In American English, we usually ignore this rule, and use the simple past "Did I just ask the correct question?" Based on what "Topo Morto" says, it seems speakers in parts of the UK do that as well.
The one that's strange to me is "Have I just asked correctly question". We usually don't use present perfect when we specify a time, and 'just' is a time. "Did I just knock your drink over?" "Did I just see your sister?" "Did I just ask the question correctly?" is OK, but because you are asking about *how* the question was asked, not *whether* it was asked, I would say "just now". "Did I ask the question correctly just now?". That might just be my personal preference though.
Ok, thank you)
Yes - there are some differences in when we use each but don't worry too much about the difference.
do you use Present Perfect in USA and UK?)