emar
fair.feria When referring to Seville " feria".I like to call it feria and not "fair because I don't know if it covers all the meaning. And another thing is how can I define it? Is it a festival.big party .festivity? Thanks
'Festival' is probably the best English word here, although it would also be fine to use the Spanish word. You are right that 'fair' doesn't have the right associations.
I would suggest keeping the Spanish name Seville Feria, and refer to it as or fiesta festival. In the UK a fair refers to a show such as with side shows, roller coasters etc or a sale of local goods or an indoor event. Fiesta is closer to what you want really, or festival in this case.
When referring to Seville "feria," one may call it a "fair," which covers the meaning. Other words are: "Carnival" (carnaval) or "party" (fiesta), but "fair" is the closest. "Festival," in America, is usually reserved to expositions of the arts (music, painting, theater, etc.).