Jorge
Future forms Hi! Which one is the best to say "No usaré el coche esta tarde" -I'm not going to use the car this evening -I won't use the car this evening -I won't using the car this evening To me the most natural one or the one comes up the first is the first one. Thanks a lot!
-I'm not going to use the car this evening -I won't use the car this evening -I won't BE using the car this evening These are all correct depending on the situation, but you are right that the first is probably the most common and natural. The 'going to' form is used to indicate your plan or intention.
The first one is a good choice but most natural and common would be, I won't be using the car tonight/this evening. -I'm not going to use the car this evening -I won't use the car this evening -I won't BE using the car this evening I won't use my car this evening I won't be using my car this evening