乔一
Details on morning greetings My friend says to me (我的朋友说了): “老乔, 早上好。” Can I say (我可以说吗): “是啊。。太早吧” OR "是啊。。但是太早吧” OR ”是啊。。有太早吧“ I'm trying to be a little funny to my friend, saying "Yes it's a good morning - but it's too early, right?" Are any of these examples correct, or natural sounding?
5 nov. 2014 19:40
7
0
You can say "早! —— 嗯, 还真早." The first 早 means "morning", which is a more informal greeting than 早上好. The second means "early".
6 novembre 2014
the hello you intent to show in a funny way just not quite there.. xiaokaoy has given a good choice, or maybe you can exaggerate a little bit in the adjective:是啊,的确很早(yes, good mornig indeed)
6 novembre 2014
I am a Chinese, now read a big, can help me to learn English, I can help you learning Mandarin, I hope we can cooperate happily.Will that be ok? Thank you very much
24 février 2015
早啊,不过(但是)太早了吧。I think this one can express what you meant, and your sentence is OK, but it is not very smooth.
6 novembre 2014
乔一
Chinese (Mandarin)