Yoshyi
Dose anybody get tired of clicking "like" on Facebook? I am asking people except the Japanese. In Japan some people have been tired of clicking "like" to their friends on Facebook. Because there are so much article everyday from so much friends and some articles are totally their own business or their own daily life, for example, eating something, going somewhere,,.whatever.
4
0
It will be really tiring, if you are too generous to click"LIKE" but for me if I'm not pleased on their daily news feed I don't "LIKE" it. That way, you're not be tired at all.
I agree. Personally, I think Facebook is pretty lame to begin with; post something and expect people to like it. 80% of the time (and I'm being generous), the posts are a random selfie that is not really that interesting, and only vapid social media drones spend time on them. I think it's a pity, since they cloud out the interesting photos.
Yoshyi