Doudou
i want to know how this expression is used " don't hate the player, hate the game " first of all i have to thank you for reading my question ) Well when i was watching the comedie sketch of Chris rock, which is about racisme. i've heard this expression " don't hate the player hate the game " but i didn't get its meaning ...... so this is the link if someone wants to laugh ) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aldyTg-g38I&index=3&list=PLyB5jPRJcVHVdR4lHK_1Q6TYHg99gUVaW
2014년 11월 15일 오후 9:38
4
0
Не ненавидь игроков, ненавидь игру! Previous meaning is precise, but give you one more: Personne ne peut toi vaincre si toi sorti de jeux)
2014년 11월 16일
This probably means something like, "don't hate me because I beat you at the game; hate the game for having rules that helped me win." Look up the phrase "love the sinner, hate the sin" for a more common usage of this construction.
2014년 11월 15일
Doudou
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Russian, Berber (Tamazight)