samad
made sb jealous in some society when a man talk negatively with your wife, daughter and sister, you get spicial agresive feeling that sometime you want to beat him, what can we say ? Can we say he made you jealous ? or you became jealous ? What words are suitable?
3
0
Anger (and other similar words) would describe the feeling more accurately. Also the man would probably be very offended that you talked negatively about his family. Other words for anger: Fury, rage, wrath Other words for feeling offended: Upset, insulted
Jealous would apply if he were flirting with your wife, not necessarily talking negatively to her. You might become protective of your wife, sister or daughter in the situation you described.
Samad: In addition to Susan's excellent answer, I propose that you are looking for some descriptive terminology. I think you want to employ language such as the following: "I was offended by the person's disrespectful remarks to my family." "I took exception to the person's profane and uncivil manner when they spoke to my family." "I was outraged by the discourteous and impolite behavior of this person." Things like that may be of some help to you.
samad
English, Persian (Farsi)