Community Web Version Now Available
What "my" means here? Packing machines using FLAT PE FOIL reels. 4 sides closure with adjustable lateral open windows. Neutral or printed PE foil. Thickness 40my to 70my.
2014년 11월 21일 오전 3:38
Answers · 5
micro yards
2014년 11월 21일
Material thickness is usually measured in units of 1/1000 of an inch, called a "mil". Are you sure the letters are "my" and not "mil"?
2014년 11월 21일
It looks like some kind of unit, but I can't figure out what unit it is. I highly doubt it means 'yottametres' because that would be far, far too big. Where is the text from? Is it likely to use imperial or metric units?
2014년 11월 21일
Language Skills
English, German, Russian
Learning Language
English, German