Andrew
Any native speakers can help check the following sentences and help 1. If your dreams are only limited to an apartment and/or a car, then what I can say to you is that you are SUPER superficial. 2. Why can a compass be used to draw a circle? Because its foot doesn't move, but the heart moves. Why can't you make your dream(s) come true? Because your feet move, but your heart never moves. Please help check them? If there are mistakes, please help correct them. Or help perfect the sentences. Thanks.
Let's try, If your dreams are limited to acquiring things, like an apartment or car, all I can say is that you are very superficial." The second is more difficult, because the comparison of the movable leg of the compass to the heart is confusing. I'm going to guess what you mean. Why can a compass be used to draw a circle? Because one leg stays in place while the other moves. It is the same with being true to yourself. Your heart never moves, but your feet move toward your goal of achieving your dreams.
They are grammatically. But maybe saying this instead would be better: "then ALL I can say to you is that ..." or "then I can say to you that..."; "it's foot doesn't move but its heart DOES"
Andrew
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish
English, German, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish