How can I start learn russian?
I don't know how I can start learn russian, I've already learn the alphabet and some words like вода (water), москва (Moscow) and Владимир Путин (Vladimir Putin). But I don't know how to learn the rest :(
I would first look for interesting reading - books, blogs, online resources. It is very important to find something that you like very much, that is really interesting for you. While reading about the topics that you are into, you'll expand you'll expand your vocabulary and get understanding of the basic grammar concepts. Also, start writing as soon as possible. Think about a topic that you like to write about and try to write in Russian. It is a very hard, but extremely efficient practice.
Here are some helpful resources:
1. http://blog.lingualift.com/best-russian-learning-resources/ - Top 100 resources to learn Russian
2. http://lib.ru - the biggest free online library in Russian
3. http://forvo.com - online pronunciation dictionary; here you can check how to pronounce this or that word
4. http://lang-8 - you can post your writing practice there and native speakers will proofread and correct you for free.
5.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClxb7_rt68RomVW9BkMYlmA - cartoons in Russian (free)
6. https://www.youtube.com/user/mosfilm - the biggest Russian movie production studio
Lets imagine that you have never studied a foreign language. Where and how to start learning it?
First of all, you should ask yourself if you want to study that language by your own or turn for help to professional teacher.
May be this article can help you to make the best choice:
Learn Russian online
November 27, 2014
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!