Giulia
Hi to everyone! I'd like to know if it is correct or not and why! please correct my story! When I was young, I wanted to becoming a doctor. And someone who read said to me "why this thinking?" it's becouse I would want to helping people, and give them some opportunieties of life. It was becouse in my childhood nobody doesn't bother of me. I told to everyone if I would have became a doctor, and all people said that I was too child to knowing about my future. So that's becouse after I decided to changing my dream and wanted to becoming a teacher. Everybody said to me "why do you change your plan of life?" and I said "becouse I want to teach everybody to do their own business"
Thank you for your correction :-) Maybe I will do it the next time :)
if you add as a notebook entry, people can correct it easier When I was young, I wanted to become a doctor. And someone who read said to me "why are you thinking this?" it's because I want to help people, and give them some opportunity of life. It was because in my childhood nobody bothered with me. I told everyone that I will become a doctor, and everyone said that I was too young to know about my future. That is the reason that later, I decided to change my dream and wanted to become a teacher. Everybody said to me "why do you change your plan of life?" and I said "because I want to teach everybody to mind their own business"
Giulia
English, French, Italian, Spanish
English, French, Spanish