A question about particles ни, ниту, и, дури
Dear Macedonian speakers,
please could you help me translate the following sentences into Macedonian? I am particularly interested in the question whether it is appropriate or not to use the particles ни, ниту, и or дури in these sentences.
(1) Pavle didn't say a (single) word.
(2) In a whole week, Pavle didn't drink a single bottle.
(3) In a whole week, Pavle didn't even drink two bottles.
(4) Arsenal didn't even try to win from us.
(5) Ivana didn't even tell anything to her BEST FRIEND!
I would also very much appreciate answers from different speakers. I wonder if there are varying opinions on the translations of the English "even".
Thanks a lot to everyone!