Do you know which word can replace “自习”,except for"study by myself"?⊙▽⊙
Dec 1, 2014 3:05 PM
Answers · 3
you could say "self-study", but I don't believe there is a specific word in English for this. Hope this helped :)
December 1, 2014
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), Danish, English
Learning Language