Daniel Bill
How do I write these sentences in simplified Chinese? Please could you help me translate the sentences below into Chinese? I've had a go but I don't think I'm right. Many thanks, Dan 1) How do I write these sentences in (simplified) Chinese? 我怎么写这些句子中文? 2) I have never seen a Chinese-style courtyard before. 我以前从来没看一个中式四和院. 3)The food at the student cafeteria is not very fresh. You'd be better off easting at a restaurant. 学校餐厅的反哺很新鲜。你最好去吃饭店。 4) Most people don't have the opportunity to go to Beijing to learn Chinese. It would be a real pity if you didn't go. 大部人没有机会去北京学中文。要是你不去就真的可惜。
Dec 2, 2014 1:14 PM
1) How do I write these sentences in (simplified) Chinese? 我怎么用中文写这些句子? 2) I have never seen a Chinese-style courtyard before. 我以前从来没见过中式四和院. 3)The food at the student cafeteria is not very fresh. You'd be better off easting at a restaurant. 学生餐厅的饭不太新鲜。你最好去饭店吃。 4) Most people don't have the opportunity to go to Beijing to learn Chinese. It would be a real pity if you didn't go. 大部人没有机会去北京学中文。要是你不去就真的很可惜。
December 2, 2014
implified) Chinese? 这些句子中文怎么写? 2) I have never seen a Chinese-style courtyard before. 我从没见中式四合院. 3)The food at the student cafeteria is not very fresh. You'd be better off easting at a restaurant. 学生饭堂的菜不大新鲜。你最好去餐馆吃。 4) Most people don't have the opportunity to go to Beijing to learn Chinese. It would be a real pity if you didn't go. 大部分人都没有机会去北京学中文。要是你不去就真的很可惜。
December 2, 2014
Daniel Bill
Chinese (Mandarin)