Ameral
Can someone check my sentences..Have I made any mistake? 1..Last night, I was burning the midnight oil for my paper. 2..I am burning the midnight oil for the tomorrow's project. 3..I have to burn the midnight oil tonight if I want to get good marks in tomorrow paper.. 4..Are you planning to burn a midnight oil tonight?
Dec 2, 2014 3:21 PM
1..Last night, I was burning the midnight oil OVER my paper. 2..I am burning the midnight oil OVER TOMORROW'S project. 3..I (better: I'll) have to burn the midnight oil tonight if I want to get A good MARK ON tomorrow'S paper.. 4..Are you planning to burn THE midnight oil tonight?
December 2, 2014
#1 seems fine. #2. I am burning the midnight oil for tomorrow's project. #3. I have to burn the midnight oil tonight if I want to get good marks on tomorrow's paper. #4. Are you planning to burn the midnight oil tonight?
December 2, 2014
Ameral
English, Other