mosquito367
Do you believe internet love?
7
0
can you fall in love with pictures and words?
I think the real internet love is an infrequency of occurence. As you know, it's no doubt that internet provides another way to meet many guys, but, love means realistic careing and responsibility. How can you imagine that love is just maintained by an electrical wire. So-called internet love, I prefer to say, it's more like an emotion pulse. like the tide, after the climax, it crashes. passion is the best explaination to this kind of love. what do you think?
I believe in true romance and this is not done in the physical sense but with words and pictures. You dont need to having sex all the time to show someone if you love them or not, that is only a part of a relationship. Writing a letter and sending pictures is the best way to get to know the real person inside before you get to the physical side, well I think so anyway. If they are worth knowing they are worth writing to, everybody rushes into things these days without waiting to find out about the other persons attributes as a person.
I think it's possible, but it can only really be true once two people have met. At the same time, I also believe that it depends on the person. Me personally....no, but who am I to say what is possible for others???
A very interesting question. I believe in it. My sister has just married with a man. She knows him on the net. Another very interesting question: 你呢?
mosquito367
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Spanish
German, Spanish