Domon
What are similarities and differences between the UK and Chinese Education systems? Tks
Dec 9, 2007 2:02 AM
2
0
I don't know UK, but I know US, which is generally pretty similar. In Western education systems, there is more encouragement to challenge or disagree with the professor. When I was studying in China, the students were expected to memorize and repeat information taught to them rather than think critically. It is important in the West to have original ideas and the concept of the individual is very important, whereas in China there is more of a system of memorization.
December 10, 2007
study is the same ,but the most difference is the students of UK search and accept knowledge by themselves , and most Chinese students only receive and remember the knowledge that is given by their teachers. they dont like research.
December 9, 2007
Domon
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Chinese (Other), Chinese (Shanghainese), English, Japanese, Spanish, Thai
Chinese (Shanghainese), Japanese, Spanish, Thai