YUKO
Q. Could you tell me whether each sentence (a) to (d) is no problem or not? Could you choose one among choices below. ok it might be possible but strange grammatically wrong never say like this. a. He knew Conrad had told him the truth. It was so. Yet it wasn’t so because it couldn’t be so. b. He knew Conrad had told him the truth. It was so. However, it wasn’t so. It wasn’t so because it couldn’t be so. c. He knew Conrad had told him the truth. It was so. Neverth
Dec 9, 2007 11:37 AM
3
0
I'm not a pro ~ but i think it's ... He knew Conrad had told him the truth. It seemed to be so, yet it wasn't because ---- it just couldn't be so. I corrected some stuffs. Yes, the dash counts hehe. *I'm not sure ~ someone please correct it if it's wrong*
December 16, 2007
Yuko, The question was cut off, it seems like everyone can only read up until letter c
December 10, 2007
to is not needed. you wrote it correctly Also simple past---he knew Conrad told him the truth. also----it wasn't so, because it could'nt possibly be
December 9, 2007
YUKO
English, Japanese, Korean