For making payment - have a look at this:
Cashier’s / Clerk’s Questions:
– Are you in the queue?
– Are you being served?
– Who’s next?
– Next please!
– How would you like to pay?
– Will that be cash or credit?
– Do you have a loyalty card?
– Would you like a bag?
– Can I help you with anything else?
– Will that be all?
– Would you like a gift receipt for that?
– Would you like me to gift wrap it for you?
– Would you like that gift wrapped?
– Would you like any cashback?
– Put your card into the machine please.
– Enter your PIN please.
– That comes to ….(price) please.
– The total is ….(price).
– That’s ….(price) please.
– Do you take credit cards?
– Can I pay by cheque please?
– Could I have a receipt please?
– Could I have a gift receipt please?
– Could you gift wrap that for me please?
– Can I put one item back please? I’ve changed my mind about this one.
– Could I leave my bags here, and pick them up later please?
– Do you offer a cash discount?
– Does it have a warranty / guarantee?
Cashier’s / Clerk’s Responses:
– We take / accept all major credit cards.
– Sorry, we don’t accept cheques.
– I’m afraid we take cash only.
– We’re offering 6 months credit, with no deposit, if you’re interested.
– I’ll pay in cash
– I’ll pay by card
– Here’s ….(money), keep the change!
– That’s it for today.
– That’s all, thanks.
– Thank you. Have a good day!