Correct these sentences, please...
1. Last week went fishing for trout at the nearby lake.
2. A schedule of the day's can be obtained at the front desk.
3. A job on the day shift or the night shift at the plant available.
4. The new computer program has provides a variety of helpful application.
5. The box can be opened only with a special screwdriver.
6. The assigned text for history class it contains more than twenty chapters.
7. The papers in the wastebaker should be emptied into the trash can outside.
8. Departure before dawn on a boat in the middle of the harbor.
9. Yesterday found an interesting article on pollution.
10. The new machine is process 50 percent more than the previous machine.