Please correct these sentences
1. She wanted a bald head, so she shaved her hair. However she noticed that such style didn't fit her and began to wear a wig.
2. Their parents are too indulgent their children. They always amuse kids instead of good spanking.
3. An acquaintance of mine works in a department store. Customers teem there, therefore she is usually exhausted after her work.
4. Kid's first steps are awkward, so they often stumble and fall.
5. A robber lurked in a closet, while a master of house was at home. The thief had a great patience.
6. A surgeon made an operation. He sewed Ann's wounds.
7. Surgeons need an enormous patience making operations.
8. His injures are outcome of a car accident.
9. Our eyes' perception helps us to get pleasure of diversity of colorful and bright world.
10. He was very grumpy. His answers were rough.