anne
Please check my short email :) please~~ Dear Director Vivid, Hello, This is Ms. Kim. I'm a secretary of Prof. Choi. I would like to inform you that I reserved two twin bedrooms at hotel Rivera near CNU on April 4 and 5(two nights) as you requested. Also I attached . I hope it will be helpful to our guests from Malaysia. And I would like to know what time our guests arrive in Daejeon on April 4th because Ms. Koco from Indonesia and me will pick them up at that time. Or please just let us know their cell phone number to contact them directly. Thank you so much. ---- How to get to Yu seong, Dae jeon (유성, 대전) 1. Go to Central city terminal by taxi. (From SNU, it will taxi about 40 minutes, if there’s no traffic.) Just show the taxi driver this sentence. -> 강남 센트럴시티 고속 터미널 가주세요. (서초구 신반포로 190) Or you can get help from someone of SNU when you take a taxi. 2. Take the bus to Yu seong 유성, Dae jeon 대전 at Central cit
2
0
Dear Director Vivid, Hello, This is Ms. Kim. I'm a secretary of Prof. Choi. I would like to inform you that I have reserved two twin bedrooms at hotel Rivera near CNU on April 4 and 5 (two nights) as you requested. Please find the attached [[????]]. I hope it will be helpful to our guests from Malaysia. I would also like to know what time our guests arrive in Daejeon on April 4th so that Ms. Koco from Indonesia and myself may pick them up. Otherwise, please let us know their cell phone number and we will contact them directly. Thank you so much. ---- How to get to Yu seong, Dae jeon (유성, 대전) 1. Go to Central city terminal by taxi. (From SNU, it will take about 40 minutes, if there’s no traffic.) Just show the taxi driver this sentence. -> 강남 센트럴시티 고속 터미널 가주세요. (서초구 신반포로 190) Or you can get help from someone from SNU when you take a taxi. 2. Take the bus to Yu seong 유성, Dae jeon 대전 at Central city
anne