Nina
question Could we use article before the word "experience" e.g The experience of the plant in energy efficient calcination or Experience of the plant in energy efficient calcinacion
5
0
I would need a complete context to understand this because the sentence standing alone is not very clear to me.
Thank you for your comment, we use the article before the "experience" only when we talk about persons experience?
I'll 'stick my neck out' and guess that the context is a report of a manufacturing or processing facility [plant], and that the 'experience' is the company's experience in operating this plant. If this is the case, then the answer to your question is 'no', you should not use 'the' before 'experience', because the plant is not the person having the experience. It would probably be correct to say ' Our experience of/with regard to the plant in energy efficient calcination has been (that) . . '
Nina
English, Georgian, Russian