Aii
Does the following sentence make sense? about article/ issue/magazine (word order) HI, Does the following sentence make sense? Here is my best attempt : I just read an article that appeared in the latest issue of xx Magazine that how bad some human food favorites that you sneak to your dog are. should i make it short? Thanks in advance.The title of an article is that "How bad are they really? - 19 human food favorites you sneak to your dog".
12
0
It would sound better if you split this structure into two. I just read the latest issue of xx magazine. One of the articles talked about how some of our foods are bad for dogs.
One mistake: "that how bad," should be "about how bad." The rest of my comments are just minor optimizations. I'd also change the ordering of "human food favorites" to "favorite human foods," and get rid of the word 'that' as much as possible. "I just read an article, from the latest issue of xx Magazine, about how bad some favorite human foods you sneak to your dog are." For bonus points, I'd also optimize the last bit which seems awkward. 'Dog' is singular, but 'are' is for plurals; even though 'are' is correct here as it applies to the 'foods' plural, if you can avoid putting it next to a singular it will sound better. "I just read an article, from the latest issue of xx Magazine, about how bad some favorite human foods you sneak your dog can be." or "I just read an article, from the latest issue of xx Magazine, about how bad some favorite human foods we sneak our dogs are."
This part didn't make sense to me "how bad some human food favorites that you sneak to your dog are" I have having tough time even finding a combination that might close to what it should be. Did you mean to say " Human sneaking dog's food"
Aii
English, Japanese, Spanish