Yljaha
Please correct these sentences 1. My granny kept goats, she had several goats. One of them we called Panic, because she was scared by everything. 2. They have a strong relationship. I often se. how her spouse hug her tightly. 3. He squeezed a bee in his hand, but it revenged him, digging it's stinger in his thumb. 4. I hear odd sound. Look, it's water dripping from the sink. 5. She talks about the necessity of saving energy, but never turns off light in her rooms, when she is absent there. 6. My close girlfriend is preparing to her marriage. She have her head in the clouds. 7. Sometimes it/s difficult to explain what you want to say to pan pol, because it is impossible to express real emotion. 8. What do you have in common with your parents? Do you resemble their appearance or temper? 9. Please, hold the baby tightly, it's dangerous being near the road. 10. Today was a strong wind. I can't hold my dress tightly therefore I was like Marline Monroe.
3
0
1. My granny kept goats, she had several goats in fact. One of them we called Panic because she was scared of everything. 2. They have a strong relationship. I often see how her spouse hugs her tightly. 3. He squeezed a bee in his hand, but it got its revenge by digging its sting into his thumb. 4. I hear an odd sound. Look, it's water dripping from the tap. 5. She talks about the necessity of saving energy, but never turns off the light in her room when she leaves it. 6. My close girlfriend is preparing for her wedding. She has her head in the clouds. 7. Sometimes it's difficult to explain what you want to say to a pen pal because it is impossible to express real emotion. 8. What do you have in common with your parents? Do you look like them or act like them? 9. Please, hold the baby tightly, it's dangerous being near the road. 10. Today there was a strong wind. I couldn't hold my dress tightly and I was just like Marilyn Monroe when she stood over that subway grate.
1. Good 2. "I often see how her spouse hugs her tightly." [hugs] 3. "He squeezed a bee in his hand, but it got revenge by digging it's stinger into his thumb." [got revenge by] 4. "I hear an odd sound." [an] 5. ", but never turns off the light in her rooms when she leaves." [the light] [when she leaves] 6. "preparing for her marriage. She has her head in the clouds." [preparing for] [She has] 7. Good, assuming you mean "people" instead of "pan pol" and "it's" instead of "it/s" 8. Good 9. Good, but you can probably get rid of the first comma; "Please hold the baby tightly, it's dangerous being near the road." 10. "Today there was a strong wind. I couldn't hold my dress tightly, so I was like Marilyn Monroe." [there was a] [couldn't hold] [Marilyn]
2. I often see how her spouse (he) HUGS her tightly. 3. But it took revenge on him 4. I hear an odd/ a strange sound. 5. But she never turns off the light when she isn't there OR: when she is out. 6. Is preparing to marry/ preparing for her marriage. I have, you have, she has. 10. Today it was very windy/ today there was a strong wind. Good work, well done
Yljaha