Please correct these sentences
1. My granny kept goats, she had several goats. One of them we called Panic, because she was scared by everything.
2. They have a strong relationship. I often se. how her spouse hug her tightly.
3. He squeezed a bee in his hand, but it revenged him, digging it's stinger in his thumb.
4. I hear odd sound. Look, it's water dripping from the sink.
5. She talks about the necessity of saving energy, but never turns off light in her rooms, when she is absent there.
6. My close girlfriend is preparing to her marriage. She have her head in the clouds.
7. Sometimes it/s difficult to explain what you want to say to pan pol, because it is impossible to express real emotion.
8. What do you have in common with your parents? Do you resemble their appearance or temper?
9. Please, hold the baby tightly, it's dangerous being near the road.
10. Today was a strong wind. I can't hold my dress tightly therefore I was like Marline Monroe.