Giselle
Vertiente = slope ? How can I translate "Son vertientes canalizadas, de las cuales una va a una piscina al aire libre y la otra llega a una cabaña con piscina de concreto"? I don't know how to write 'vertientes canalizadas' in English.
2
0
They are sloping troughs, of which one goes to an open air swimming pool and the other goes to a building with a concrete swimming pool. A sloping trough is just a sloping channel through which things can descend. I hope this helps
This is challenging. What is the context or subject? Is it actual directions, for instance, at a hotel? There are two paths / walkways, one will take you to the beach and the other will take you to the pool. ...or is it a metaphor? It's a choice with two outcomes, one of which is a free and open air oasis, and the other of which is a concrete pool.
Giselle
English, Japanese, Spanish