Mitra
Community Tutor
mirror of the self mirror of the self is used as a test in architecture but i can't properly understand what does it mean? below i wrote the exact paragraph . better picture of myself means how do i act or feel? . . “mirror of the self” test asks which of two objects that I experience provides a better picture of myself. We have to imagine all of our personality, our strengths and weaknesses, our humanity, our emotions, our potential, and our life experiences as somehow encoded in the structure of these two objects. Then, which of the two objects is a more faithful representation of my self?
4
0
I'm not a great artist or architect, but I'd guess that this is the architectural equivalent of a photographer's self-portrait or a musician's signature piece of music. How would you truly express yourself using your artform?
Mitra
English, French, Persian (Farsi), Spanish
English, French, Spanish