Felicia
How to use a formal and native way to express the meaning “Could you mind to send me your company website or some information to let us know each other better. Or if you have Skype, we can talk on that, it will be much convenience for us to communicate.” How can i use another sentence to express the meaning?
7
0
you could say: "Would you mind sending me your company website, or any additional information? Likewise, should you have Skype, we could use it as a more convenient way for us to communicate"
I'd like to know more about you. Can we talk on Skype? Or would you send me your company's web address, or other information.
The phrase structure you need is "would you mind [verb]ing" - this makes sense to English speakers.
Thank you very much!
You can say: 'Would you mind exchanging -Skype names/information/others- to -communicate/chat/talk- with each other?'
Felicia
Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), Dutch, English, Japanese
Chinese (Cantonese), Dutch, English, Japanese