Jessie
" I didn't received the book, which is named Journey." Is the sentence correct?
7
0
You need to say "receive," not "received." The word "didn't" is enough to show that it is in the past. Book titles should be within quotation marks. "named" is correct, but "titled" is better. Thus: I didn't receive the book, which is entitled "Journey." THIS IS NOT IMPORTANT, but: In the United States the period goes inside the quotation marks, in the UK I think it goes outside: I didn't receive the book, which is entitled "Journey".
The main error is the verb form. The past form of 'don't receive' is 'didn't receive'. Where a negative form uses the auxiliary 'do', the main verb remains in the base form. I would also dispense with the relative clause, and simplify the sentence to this: 'I didn't receive the book called "Journey". If you put a comma after 'book' and then start a new phrase beginning with 'which', we expect this 'which' to refer to the whole of the previous part of the sentence e.g. 'I didn't receive the book, which was annoying.' You could just remove the comma, but it easier to remove the 'which is'. And, for anyone who thinks that punctuation is important, in this sentence the period/full stop needs to go after the quotation marks in British English too.
Jessie
Chinese (Mandarin), English, German
English, German