Elena
He has just gone with his friends to the park. or He has just gone to the park with his friends. Is there any difference between these sentences? may be both are correct. thank you
2
0
No, they're both the same, and they're both correct. And, also, the word "maybe" is just one word, so you should say "maybe both are correct". Maybe you already knew this and just made a typo, but I just thought I would point it out.
Either are OK. The second option feels more natural because the place feels like the more important piece of information to say first. If you wanted to emphasise that he was not alone when he went to the park, it would be natural to say "with his friends" first. In longer sentences, it's good to pay attention to the sequence of phrases to make it easier for the reader to absorb information in a natural order.
Elena