Aii
Which one would you prefer? Hi, Which one would you prefer? 1) I am wondering if you could tell me what kind of flower this is in the picture? 2) I am wondering if you could help me identify this flower is in this picture? Thanks in advance!
4 cze 2015 14:16
9
0
I think it sounds more natural to use 'I was'. I was wondering if you could tell me what kind of flower it is in the picture. If you want to use the present tense: I wonder if you could tell me what kind of flower it is in the picture. The construction 'I wonder if you could tell me' sounds more polite.
4 czerwca 2015
Both are OK but the first is more formal. 2. Has an "is" which should not be there.
4 czerwca 2015
I would say that number 1 sounds more natural to me, but keep in mind I am from the United States. I would say "I was wondering if you could tell me the type of flower in this picture?" Sorry if I provided any inaccurate information!
4 czerwca 2015
I am not sure but; 1)I am wondering if you could tell me what kind of flower is this in the picture? 2) I am wondering if you could help me to identify the flower in the picture? I prefer the first one.
4 czerwca 2015
Aii
English, Japanese, Spanish