Em Tee
Can someone help translating this? I have an exchange student coming to stay with me from Korea and it is their birthday soon so I would like to send them a card. They do speak English but it would be a nice present for them to receive the letter in Korean. Thank you! ^^^^^ Happy birthday! Another year has passed and you've grown even stronger, more beautiful, and kinder than before. I am so proud of you and all you have achieved! Although I am in England far away from you, I am always hoping you are happy and healthy and I will see you soon when you come to England. I know how much you love butterflies so I hope you find your card very pretty. Also, there is a friendship bracelet in the envelope, I have a matching one too! If it would be ok, I would like you to wear it when you come to England, that way when we meet we are already friends. I hope you have the very best birthday and I wish you all the happiness, love, health and luck for this year and forever.
1
0
Aww that's very nice of you! I was an exchange student in high school too and that's like 9 years ago hahaha I still keep in contact with my host family. Your friend is gonna be so touched that you took the effort to write the Korean characters. :) Happy birthday! Another year has passed and you've grown even stronger, more beautiful, and kinder than before. 생일 축하해! 또 일년이 지났고 너는 예전보다 더 강하고, 더 아름답고, 더 친절해 졌어. I am so proud of you and all you have achieved! 난 네가 여태껏 이룬 것들을 보면 너가 너무 자랑스러워! Although I am in England far away from you, I am always hoping you are happy and healthy and I will see you soon when you come to England. 내가 비록 이 먼 영국에 있지만 항상 네가 행복하고 건강하기를 빌어. 그리고 네가 영국에 오니까 난 곧 너를 볼 수 있어. I know how much you love butterflies so I hope you find your card very pretty. 네가 나비를 많이 좋아하니까 이 카드 마음에 들어 했으면 좋겠어. Also, there is a friendship bracelet in the envelope, I have a matching one too! 그리고, 봉투안에 우정팔찌 있는데, 나도 똑같은 거 가지고 있어! If it would be ok, I would like you to wear it when you come to England, that way when we meet we are already friends. 괜찮다면, 네가 영국에 올때 이걸 차고 오면 좋겠어. 그래서 우리가 만날 때 우린 항상 친구일 수 있게. I hope you have the very best birthday and I wish you all the happiness, love, health and luck for this year and forever. 정말 최고의 생일 보내길 바라고 올해 뿐만 아니라 영원히 행복, 사랑, 건강, 그리고 행운이 너와 함께 하길 빌어.
Em Tee
Korean