Iryna
Tell me, please, how I must compose correct sentence in Future tense? When I tell my opponent about my future plans how many times I can use the word "will"? For example: "Tomorrow I WILL go to the sea, and I WILL lay on a beach. Then I WILL take my lotion and I WILL put it on my skin, because tomorrow WILL be very hot and I don't want to get burned." Is it correct to use so many "will" in one sentence or I must use it only one time in the beginning of my story?
9
0
Hi Irina, although not incorrect, the use of 'will' that many times is probably a bit clumsy as you point out. Perhaps a better way would be to link the sentences. Tomorrow I will go to the seaside (to go to sea would mean to sail not to the beach) and lay on a beach. The second sentence would indicate you would be returning home and bringing the lotion again. "Tomorrow I will go to the seaside and lay on the beach. I will apply sunlotion because I won't want to burn. The forecast says it's going to be very hot"
Hint: You should consider using 'going to' instead of 'will' in certain cases http://www.perfect-english-grammar.com/will-or-be-going-to.html.
Iryna