Ior
Reading trouble ! Need help. SOS Hello , Here I have a trouble reading about the paragraph below with the section"medium and message in one human head' When he was young, the French artist Philippe Parreno had a fantasy in which he would open his mouth and a beam of projector light would shoot out, casting his thoughts onto whatever was in front of him, medium and message in one human head. Does it means :Casting medium and message in one human head onto whatever in fron of him. ? I am being so confused and for a long time I have been thinking of that .
2015年6月5日 09:20
7
0
The "medium" is the beam of light he is projecting (or "casting") onto a wall or something similar. The "message" is his thoughts.
2015年6月5日
I am not surprised that you do not understand. The sentence is very clear until it says, "medium and message in one human head." It is bad English.
2015年6月5日
Ior
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese