Stuart
Does anyone know what it means "to do something on a turnkey basis" ??? I have no clue! The sentence I have is "occupational health and safety in a company on a turnkey basis"
5 июня 2015 г., 14:49
4
0
The literal reference is to a building that is absolutely, completely ready for occupancy. There is nothing the buyer needs to do except turn the key in the front door and move in. In the context of a project or a contract, "turnkey basis" means an absolutely complete, finished job, beginning to end. The buyer doesn't need to prepare anything, know anything or do anything; all the buyer needs to do is pay. When it is over the buyer doesn't need to finish anything. I'm a little puzzled as to what this would mean for an occupational health and safety consultancy. I imagine it means they can do this for a company that's never had it done before... and when they are finished, the company is completely ready to get a government inspection.
5 июня 2015 г.
in a Moscow and I study English I can help you with Russian and you me with English My Skype a123456qse123
23 июня 2015 г.
I've never heard of it, but maybe the second definition here will help: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/turnkey
5 июня 2015 г.
Stuart
Czech, English, French, Russian, Spanish
Czech, French, Russian, Spanish