Zoubir 左宾
How can i write an academic essay? if you don't mind to give me some strategy and details and if there some resources about that. thank you in advance :)
6
0
The classic 5 paragraph essay is the easiest format to follow. The first paragraph starts with an interesting first sentence. It covers the general idea of the essay and finishes with the thesis sentence, which states the main or overall idea. Paragraphs 2 through 4 each start with a topic sentence that the rest of the paragraphs further explains. Paragraph 5 summarizes the essay. There can be more body paragraphs but dropping to 4 paragraphs total would not work as well. This is a very basic format and I remember being taught this in school and seeing a great improvement in the quality of essays written by me and my classmates. For further information, do a search for "5 paragraph essay" and find a link like the following: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/five_par.htm
Express your own opinions. Support your opinions by citing facts. If you use anything in the essay that you didn't write yourself, put it in quotation marks and cite the source.
Zoubir 左宾
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Berber (Tamazight), Turkish
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Turkish