Follow your HEART
when-a-man-falls-in-love-with-a-woman-she-becomes-his-weakness/ http://www.bestlovequoteslove.com/when-a-man-falls-in-love-with-a-woman-she-becomes-his-weakness/ Hey guys! Can you understand "she became his weakness" in this quote? Does it mean he thinks that she is someone for him to keep or take care of because she is weak? Please let me get the meaning exactly. Thanks in advance!!!!
2
0
Cultural note: Helen Kane was a hit singer of the 1920s, famous for projecting a childish image and for her tag line, "Boop-boop-be-doop." One of her hit songs was "That's My Weakness Now." He's got eyes of blue, I never cared for eyes of blue, But he's got eyes of blue, And that's my weakness now! He's got curly hair, I never cared for curly hair, But he's got curly hair, And that's my weakness now! Oh, my! Oh, me! Oh, I should be good, I would be good, But, gee! He likes to bill and coo, And I never cared to bill and coo, But he likes to bill and coo, So that's my weakness now!
This means that he loves her so much that he would do anything for her. The love is so strong that he becomes " weak" around her meaning that all logic disappears and he would do anything for her. Very romantic!
Follow your HEART
Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, German, Korean, Spanish