Gil-seop
What's the difference between "will" and "would"? I often see other people say "would" like "will", What's the difference? 1)If someone tells me "ㅋ", usually I would think the person is sneering at me. 2)If someone tells me "ㅋ", usually I think the person is sneering at me. 1)I would be pleased if you correct this :) 2)I would be pleased if you corrected this :) Why are the number 1 sentences wrong? Another sentence with "would":"So although all your sentences are grammatically correct, you wouldn't really hear any of them in normal conversation" Why didn't this person use "will"? I'm really confused.. Help me, please ㅠㅅㅠ
3
0
"will": to talk about the future – to say what we believe will happen to talk about what people want to do or are willing to do to make promises and offers "would" is the past tense form of will. Because it is a past tense it is used: to talk about the past. to talk about hypotheses – things that are imagined rather than true. for politeness. - See more at: https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org
hey 'how are you the difference between "will" and "would" will present Simple would past simple
Gil-seop